On Monday August, 29th Chesapeake Systems Commercial Team along with Mitsubishi Electric hosted a continuing education "Lunch and Learn".
The training course titled "Comfort by Design" offered an overview of the HVAC industry focusing on Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) systems. It detailed VRF technology and its advantages in both design and application for existing and new construction projects. Also, it identified the energy-efficiency and environmental benefits that VRF systems provide.
Learning objectives were as follows:
- Describe the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems (HVAC) industry
- Identify and describe Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) system technology
- Explain the architectural and occupant design benefits of a VRF system solution
- List the energy savings and environmental quality benefits provided by a VRF system solution
- Identify LEED credit categories achievable with VRF solutions
After the session, participants were invited to a few rounds of golf followed by cocktails and dinner.